User Information to be Collected and Collection Method
In this Policy, “User Information” shall mean information pertaining to the identification of users, action history on communication services, and other information generated or accumulated in relation to users or their terminals, which is collected by the Operator in accordance with this Policy.
User information collected by the Operator for the Service will be as follows, depending on the method of collection
(1) Information provided by users
Information provided by users in order to use the Service or through the use of the Service is as follows
– Profile information such as name, date of birth, gender, occupation, etc.
– Contact information such as e-mail address, telephone number, address, etc.
– Payment method information such as credit card information, bank account information, electronic money information, etc.
– Still image information including the user’s portrait
– Information entered or transmitted by the User through input forms or other methods determined by the Operator.
(2) Information provided by other services when the user permits linkage with such other services in using the Service.
When a user permits linkage with other services such as social networking services in using the Service, the following information will be collected from such external services based on the details agreed upon at the time of granting such permission.
– ID used by the user for the external service
– Other information that the user has authorized to be disclosed to the linked service according to the privacy settings of the external service
(3) Information collected by the Operator when a user uses the Service
The Operator may collect information about your access to and use of the Service. This includes the following information
– IP addresses
– Information about server access logs
– Cookies, ADIDs, IDFAs, and other identifiers
1. purpose of use
The specific purposes of use of user information related to the provision of this service are as follows
– To provide, maintain, protect, and improve the Service, including acceptance of registration, identification, user authentication, recording of user preferences, and payment calculation of usage fees
– To measure user traffic and behavior.
– To deliver and display advertisements and to measure their effectiveness
– To provide information on the Service and to respond to inquiries, etc.
– To respond to any violation of the terms, policies, etc. (hereinafter referred to as the “Terms, etc.”) of the operator of the Service. To respond to acts that violate the terms, policies, etc. of the operator of the Service (hereinafter referred to as the “Terms, etc.”)
– To notify you of changes to the Terms of Service, etc.
(2) Method of Request for Suspension of Use
A user may request the cessation of the collection or use of all or part of the user information by making the prescribed settings for the Service, in which case the Operator will promptly cease the use of such information in accordance with the Operator’s stipulations. In addition, since the collection or use of some items of user information is a prerequisite for the Service, the Operator will stop the collection or use of such information only when the user withdraws from the Service in accordance with the Operator’s prescribed method. 3.
Provision to Third Parties
The Operator shall not provide personal information among user information to any third party (including those located outside of Japan) without the prior consent of the user. However, the Operator will not provide personal information to a third party without obtaining the prior consent of the user. However, the Operator will not provide personal information to third parties (including those located outside of Japan) without obtaining the prior consent of the user, except in the following cases (1) The Operator will not provide personal information to a third party (including a person located outside of Japan) without obtaining the prior consent of the user.
(1) When the Operator outsources all or part of the handling of personal information within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use
(2) When personal information is provided as a result of the succession of business due to merger or other reasons
(3) Cases in which the provision of personal information is necessary to cooperate with a national agency, a local government, or an individual or entity entrusted by either a national agency or local government to execute affairs prescribed by law, and in which obtaining the consent of the user is likely to impede the execution of the relevant affairs
(4) Other cases as permitted by the Act on the Protection of Personal Information (hereinafter referred to as the “Personal Information Protection Act”) (5) When permitted by other laws and regulations
– Use by Google of information collected from sites and applications that use Google services
– Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on
– About Google Analytics features for advertising
5. disclosure of personal information
When the operator receives a request from a user to disclose personal information in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Law, the operator will disclose the information without delay after confirming that the request is made by the user himself/herself (if the relevant personal information does not exist, the operator will notify the user to that effect). (If such personal information does not exist, the Company will notify the user of such fact. However, this does not apply to cases in which the operator is not obligated to disclose the information under the Personal Information Protection Law or other laws and regulations. Please note that a fee (1,000 yen per case) will be charged for the disclosure of personal information. 6.
6. correction and suspension of use of personal information
6-1 In the event that the Operator receives a request from a user (1) to correct the content of personal information based on the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Law due to its untruthfulness, or (2) on the grounds that the personal information is handled beyond the scope of the purpose of use publicly announced in advance or was collected through deception or other wrongful means, the Operator will correct the personal information in accordance with the provisions of the Act on the Protection of Personal Information. If a user requests that the use of his/her personal information be discontinued in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Law on the grounds that the information is handled in a manner that exceeds the scope of the purposes of use previously disclosed, or that the information was collected through deception or other wrongful means, we will conduct the necessary investigation without delay after confirming that the request was made by the user himself/herself. If the Operator decides not to correct or suspend the use of personal information, the Operator will notify the User to that effect.
6-2 If the Operator receives a request from a User to delete the User’s personal information, and the Operator deems it necessary to comply with the request, the Operator will delete the personal information after confirming that the request was made by the User himself/herself, and will notify the User to that effect.
6-3 The provisions of 7-1 and 7-2 do not apply in cases where the Operator is not obligated to make corrections, etc. or suspend use, etc. under the Personal Information Protection Law or other laws and regulations.
7. contact for inquiries
Please direct any comments, questions, complaints, or other inquiries regarding the handling of user information to the following contact point.
Address: 636-1 Kokubunji-cho Kokubun, Takamatsu City, Kagawa Prefecture, 769-0102
Trade name: One II Seventy
Personal Information Handling Manager: Akihiro Ota
The operator will change this policy as necessary. However, in the event that the Operator modifies this Policy in a manner that requires the consent of users under the law, the modified Policy shall apply only to users who have consented to the modification in a manner prescribed by the Operator. If the Operator decides to change this Policy, the Operator will notify users of the revised Policy by displaying the revised Policy on the Operator’s website or by any other appropriate method, or by publicizing the revised Policy and its contents.
Enacted on October 1, 2022